The viewpoint's of two students on Uni life, our student antics and heck, just life in general.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Protest: 5 of 5

However the true star of the hour came in the form of a Met PC. I was photographing the conference centre, when one officer said “You could have got a bigger camera” gesturing at my phone. Then he turned to Regine and said; “Boys and their toys ay?” I couldn’t help but laugh and said, “I have got to take your picture as well now” to which to my surprise he said “go on then” so I did! He even put on a cheesy grin and posed lol. I showed him the picture and proclaimed him a “legend” before asking him his name, he pulled “Fred” out of the air and so Fred, this is for you mate:

Fred you are a Legend.
( His colleagues weren’t too happy though )

So concludes our conference media dashing, protest bashing, camera cashing spree, check out the news article on the first post title for the story according to “the Argus.” you can also click on a picture to enlarge it....

Chimp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home